Friday, July 13, 2007

punyeta

okay Faby is really getting me all sentimental about my kids. i miss them all. you should see my kids, they are the cutest ever!!!!! from alyssa to andrew .. then brooke to monique.... alfredo to adam..... i will surely miss you guys. from playing volleyball in the classroom...to hang man on the floor..from taking their height at the start, middle, and end of the school year... making cards on special occassions...our weekly raffles for pencils.... our market day on Fridays...eating lunch together... morning greeting....phonemic awareness from the sound spelling cards.... blending through the sound cards.... listening to the OC stories...learning math in the funnest way...... learning how to count with our fingers and our toes even.... and the look on their faces when they learned how to use the calculator for the first time......


whoaaa!!!!! whoaaa!!!!! i miss this already.... now i'm asking myself why I decided to move up to high school... it's a challenge.. i will miss my lil kids... snifff....!!!!!!! elementary was good...good memories and good vibes....



I fell heavy.. darnit.....

No comments: