Friday, July 13, 2007

pahabol

and tomorrow I shall do my thesis. . . . . i hate studying or anything related with school that I am obliged to do for myself. . . . . but it is a must. . . . . i am giving myself until october to finish this damn thing and get it off my back. . . . . i have put this out for tooooo long. . . . . i wanna have that Ma Edd at the end of my name... bwahhaahahahahah...... i'm thinkin if having a Ma Edd, PhD is way cooler?? but PhD's are for geeks.... believe me... have u ever seen a teacher in flip flops, jeans, and shirt???? you should have been at the former Rm 8. it was the best class in the whole entire school. i dont think i am a geek so i dont think i should have a phd. i wanna take up psychology now or counseling... i dunno...i dont think i'll ever stop studying.... but if only i can study through videos and not have to read.... i hate reading i am poor at comprehension.i take things too literal.


being a teacher was the last thing on my mind when i was a kid.. i was a pain to my teachers i think.. but mr. shaw and zem really influenced me a lot....thank u.

No comments: