Thursday, July 05, 2007

My Bestfriend

After a great 4th of July party I woke up in a panicky mood. I woke up with three texts from my best gal - the hangover just really went away in a milisecond. At first I couldn't connect what she was texting, so I decided to call. Boy oh boy, she was a mess. She was drunk and talking about this and that. This is one of those texts that you dread getting when you are half-way around the world.

I know she has it hard. All I can give her are advices I think will work, yet it hasn't. I feel like I failed her right now for not being physically there.

I hope one day you wil be okay. It's not gonna be easy, but you just have to keep yourself together and be strong for yourself biatch. Forget about the other person, think about yourself. Sometimes, love just has to take a time out. You are a great person, there will be someone else for you who will truly appreciate and sacrifice with you all throughout.

One thing I realized from my experiences and from friends' experiences is that to truly love another person unconditionaly is that after the break up, getting over, putting your life back together and all the other steps, you wish the other person happiness all the time regardless how you may feel about it and to still care even though that person may not even know you still do or won't give you the time of day. For me, that is to love unconditionally.

So biatch, I hope after a few months/years...... you will be this way towards *****

No comments: