Wednesday, July 11, 2007

phonebook

I was trying to sleep early but could not. I woke upa t 6 am for no reason since I'm on "vacation" and could not get back to sleep. I watched t.v., ate brunch, lounged around, and paid bills online. Oh! I went out to go shopping which I should really stop because I might be in debt. HAHA! And I "napped" for 4 hours after I got back from shopping. If you're a really close friend, you would know my nap is just not minutes, it's hours. The power nap thing for me does not really work. I love to slllleeepp.z.z.z.z.z..z.z.z.z..z.z.z.z....z.z

I was suppose to watch Harry Potter at midnight but didn't get to because my friend told me at the last minute. I can't drive 13 miles in 30 minutes. Dangit. Oh well, I'll just watch it over the weekend, but it would have been a great feeling watching a movie in its first screening. I told my friend it felt like I was in the Philippines - everything being so random. HAHA! i miss the randomness here!

And of course, I almost forgot about C. You see, his work schedule is really hard to work with (for now). I'm not used to having someone be there for me for 48 hours straight and be gone for the next 72 and be with me for the next 48 hours again. It's seems messed up at first, but I kind of got the hang of it. But I tell you it takes a lot of getting used to. The gf's of his co workers helped a lot to make me adjust and understand. We have our own lil group now for happy hour while the guys are away. yeehhaaa....

Okay since I passed Harry Potter and C will be coming over in like 5 hours I have nothing to do but watch t.v. and talk to my friends. I've been so restless. I'm tired of chatting or talking on the phone. So what I decided to do was to delete and update my phonebook. I could not believe that I have people's numbers from college years and some I really didn't need anymore. I delete and transferred to my other phone. Now my fingers are tired. I'm just ranting through print because I can't rant at anybody right now even long distance.

What A Life... Sowweeettt....

No comments: