Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Friend

Okay a childhood friend just messaged asking me if I still remembered him. SHIT! I do remember him, but I messed up with the last name. Now I am really embarassed. I was asking him pa naman about where I can see/listen (to) him play the violin. Ain't it cool he is a musician for a living. If only I didn't give my piano teacher hell, I would have been good at it I think. And of course, running a teacup saucer on my piano keys. Great memories with my brother though. HAHA!!!! Now I don't even wanna open the piano because its keys are all scratched up. Oh What A Life I had.

All these chinese last names Lim, Choi, Uy, Tan, Choa, Lee, Sy, Ang is just messing up my memories...................................................................So sorry Mackie!

No comments: