Thursday, July 12, 2007

my neighbor

It's 3:37 a.m. and i'm wide awake. This is a real bad case of insomnia. But weird thing is that I wake up at between 6 and 9 a.m.

Tomorrow is trash pick up day. I already took out my trash bin. My trash bin is almost up to my shoulders and the width is 2-3 times of me. It's really not that full, but when I was pushing it to the driveway it almost dragged me to the street. I realized that I need to pull it not push it.

The trash issue is related to my blog topic. It's been bugging me the whole night. My neighbor is an old lady and also a teacher which is a PLUS. She hasn't put her trash bin by her driveway. I noticed that she has a hard time walking so I'm thinking what more pulling a trash can from an elevated driveway. I know I should have asked her if she needed any help or something like that whenever she would talk to me. She does try to talk to me a lot which is good. Now I feel really bad that I didn't offer. I'm gonna try to wake up at 7 a.m. today, knock on her door ,and ask her if she would want me to take out her trash whenever it's trash pick up day. You just don't know how awful I feel. I feel so selfish only thinkin about myself.

I don't want to grow old in this country. I'm just giving myself 5 years and pack my bags and head home. The Philippines is just too hard to resist. I know I'm fated to come back and live there forever. =)

No comments: