Sunday, June 24, 2007

bugged

I don't know how to start this blog, my mind is confused. Everything happening all at the same time - moving, having a boyfriend who is great, the time of the month, and starting a new job PLUS a really bad migraine. I woke up with a big migraine. Good thing C wasn't with me or else I would have transferred all my crankiness to him. I am really bugged about something though. I feel really really really a billion times guilty. The first thing that I thought of when I woke up was my ex. I know I shouldn't be thinking about the ex anymore, I don't know why I did. I even dreamt about the ex. Could I still be inlove with the ex unconsciously? I mean, I've never thought of anyone except C since we got together. I am really bugged. I feel like a two timing girlfriend. Oh God help me, not another dilema in my life. This is all that I can handle for the moment.

No comments: