Wednesday, June 21, 2006

nap

Okay, i just woke up from a really long nap. i must have been THAT tired from fixing my classroom for next school year. I completely redid the whole room design from the butcher paper on the walls, the table setting, computer, etc. name it, I redid it. AND...... I disenfected everything. Since there is a state regulation that we should only use approved disenfectant for schools, I asked the custodian for bottles and bottles of stuff for disenfection. I was spraying it like crazy, that I ended up going home early because my room smelled like pine.
I can't believe the school is over for me. I'm getting sentimental.... going to miss kids who are moving and realizing that my first graders will be a little taller and a little bigger and of course be a grade higher when they come back. I just wish some of them won't grow so that they'll be forever adorable and cute. hahahhahaha.... just a wish!
My friend J.R. just called to have dinner some friends, man, I don't know...sometimes I just want to stay home. I don't have any reasons to stay home since there isn't much to do here, but I don't know why I want to stay home. I'm not tired or anything since I just "napped" for like 4 hours. hmmmm.... I'm thinking if I should follow for dinner or just cook my own food. Well, I don't really cook, it's more of experimenting or reheating food from lunch.
I'm not really good at keeping this blogg thingy updated. So whatever.......

No comments: